Providing Education to Coaches
As We Strive for Coaching Excellence
APSA’s accreditation program is part of the Australian Sports Commission’s (ASC) National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS). It provides four progressive levels of education equipping and enabling coaches to grow in their skill and knowledge of coaching.
- Level 0 equipping coaches to the Aussie Skate level
- Level 1 equipping coaches to the Pre-Primary level
- Level 2 equipping coaches to the Novice level (discipline specific)
- Level 3 equipping coaches to the Senior level (discipline specific)
All our courses are submitted jointly with Ice Skating Australia to the Australian Sports Commission for approval. Coaches completing each level of accreditation will receive an Australian Government accreditation card.
Requirements for each level can be found here:-
- Level 0 Requirements – October 2017
- Level 1 Requirements – August 2017
- Level 2 Requirements
- Level 3 Requirements
All enquiries to APSA